Skrumble is an innovative communication technology company. Our feature-rich solutions help improve communication, enhance client relationships and create new business opportunities. Skrumble’s robust solutions allow businesses to be more connected, simplified, and scalable.
The Project Manager will take part in our GAX project team, reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. The successful candidate will support the CTO in managing resources and ensure effective and efficient delivery of the project.
- Administer the development of detailed scope requirements, resource management, budgeting, planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting progress as well as managing issues, risks and change requests
- Coordinate teams of technical staff, contractors, consultants, vendors and other stakeholders to implement projects, ensuring quality and productivity
- Plan, manage and control the allocation of resources and budget efficiently
- Negotiate and document changes involving scope, timelines and budget impacting the project
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs and progress
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Why join Skrumble?
- Build a cutting-edge solution for the next generation
- Fast-paced, creative and collaborative team
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Awesome Yonge and Bloor location
- First-hand experience with coding
- 3+ years of experience coordinating teams (15-50 members)
- Crypto Market Knowledge
- Proven track record of delivering projects within scope, time, budget and quality
- Detail-oriented, organized and problem-solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study and/or PMP certification