What is Metawars? NFT Gaming in Outer Space
What is Metawars?
MetaWars is a sci-fi-based strategy and multiplayer RPG developed on the Binance Smart Chain which allows users to earn Metaverse rewards for completing in-game tasks. The game also hosts a stake-to-earn platform called PlanetFi, that allows planet NFT owners and users to earn several rewards. Plus, the more MetaWars tokens and NFTs a player owns the stronger they are in the game.
MetaWars is run on 2 tokens; WARS and GAM.
WARS is the native utility token and the governance token of the MetaWars universe which allows users to participate in crucial decisions in the Metaverse.
GAM is the in-game currency of the MetaWars universe that allows players to upgrade and carry out transactions within the game’s ecosystem. GAM is the primary reward token of the MetaWars ecosystem.
How does MetaWars Work?
MetaWars was developed on the Binance Smart blockchain and can be played using a regular web browser and Web3 wallets. The core of its gameplay is sending each player on a voyage across the MetaWars ecosystem. The MetaWars game trailer and demo are available on the MetaWars website and YouTube.
The game’s story mode is used to slowly unveil several alliance missions as players progress. Some of the missions will include exploring various space regions, building spacecraft and starports, and defending the alliance.
All core planets in the universe are divided into various sections called terrains and each user can buy and build their terrain to earn rewards via renting, mining, and farming. Players would, however, need to secure their assets from other users who would try to plunder gained resources. If a user owns the majority of terrains on a planet then they will eventually become the primary owner of the planet.
Now, there are 3 major aspects concerning how MetaWars works and these are; combat, construction, and exploration.
Because MetaWars is a tactical exploration battle game, users will face several threats as they journey across the game’s universe, resulting in players being able to fight in both PvE and PvP battles. The result of these battles is that victorious players will be rewarded.
This game features a large universe that consists of potential riches users can explore as the gaming story unravels.
MetaWars allows users to create thriving industries across the gaming universe which will assist them in monetizing their efforts and conquests within the game. Users, as they progress through the game will be able to perform various upgrades on their fleet of ships, purchase and develop owned terrain and utilize the in-game market to buy gaming assets or sell the same.
That said, MetaWars is powered by 2 tokens, which consist of the previously mentioned Gamma ($GAM) and $WARS tokens. Within the game’s ecosystem, $GAM is utilized in powering the game’s play-to-earn mechanism as it is the major reward token for a large chunk of its gameplay. Users can also use $GAM to finance upgrades as well as other necessary in-game features.$GAM is earned by staking the $WARS token. Both the $WARS token and $GAM tokens are BEP-20 assets that operate on the Binance Smart Chain.
Also, all in-game assets on MetaWars are represented on the Binance Blockchain as NFTs, this includes but isn’t limited to skins, avatars, terrains, ship parts, etc.
What Makes MetaWars Unique?
MetaWars like most blockchain games in the gaming industry, enables users to earn rewards while playing the game which incentivizes players to engage with the game and acquire more in-game assets. Also, all assets acquired in the game are NFTs.
How to Use the WARS Token?
There is a couple of use cases for the WARS ($WARS) token as listed below:
- The $WARS token is used primarily for staking on your MetaWars platform to earn long-term incentives.
- The game’s governance mechanism depends on the use of the $WARS token, allowing holders of the cryptocurrency to participate in vital decisions within the Metaverse.
- Players can use $WAR tokens to purchase insurance for robots and ships that they have acquired, within the game.
How to Use GAM Token?
GAM, the in-game token of MetaWars earned by staking WARS tokens, offers various functions within the MetaWars universe which are largely related to your assets and characters. It is also used to boost your army’s efficiency. GAM is the primary medium of exchange in the game’s ecosystem. Here are a couple of additional use cases of the token:
- $GAM is used in paying for fuel costs, special customization functions, repair costs, and character and asset upgrades as well as upcoming in-game utilities.
- Users can use GAM tokens to pay for ship and robot upgrades.
- Players can accelerate in-game tournaments using GAM tokens via trade and play.
- Booster packs are available in-game and users can use GAM tokens to pay for them.
- Particular events and tournaments will demand GAM tokens to participate.
How to Buy MetaWars?
Unlike most cryptocurrencies, WARS tokens cannot be bought with fiat money, they can only be purchased with another cryptocurrency or stablecoin. To purchase WARS you will first need to buy a stablecoin like USDT from a fiat-to-crypto exchange then use the USDT to buy WARS in an altcoin exchange that supports the trading of WARS. You can find the list of exchanges that support WARS trading on Coinmarketcap.
Regardless of the exchange, you choose to use, the process of buying WARS tokens is similar. Below is a guide on how to buy WARS on supported exchanges.
As already stated, to buy WARS, you need to buy a cryptocurrency like USDT or BNB. Then you need to register on a Fiat-to-Crypto exchange to make the purchase. Once you have created and verified your account on your preferred exchange, do the following to buy WARS.
- Buy your preferred amount of USDT from the exchange. Most exchanges have different payment methods including bank transfers, credit cards, and third-party payments. Some platforms have the option of buying from peer-to-peer sellers. In most cases, credit card payments are faster and more reliable than the other methods.
- Create an account on an altcoin exchange like PancakeSwap or HotBit. To trade WARS on the altcoin exchange, you will first need to create an account. Follow the prompt or the guide on your preferred altcoin exchange to create an account. This can be done in just a few minutes.
- After creating an account with the altcoin exchange, you will have access to an exchange wallet. Send the USDT you bought on the other exchange to your altcoin exchange wallet. To do this simply copy your altcoin exchange wallet address and paste it into the Wallet Address field when you click on “Withdraw” in the fiat-to-crypto exchange.
- Input the amount of USDT you wish to send to the altcoin wallet, crosscheck the transaction details and click “Submit”. Some exchanges will send you a confirmation link via email to ensure that you authorized the transaction. Click the confirmation link. Once this is done, your USDT will be sent to the altcoin wallet.
- Go back to the altcoin exchange. Once the USDT have reflected in your wallet, select USDT and type WARS. You will be shown WARS/USDT. Click on it.
- A price chart of WARS/USDT will be displayed as well as a “Buy WARS” button. Click the “Market” tab and type in the amount you wish to buy.
- Once you have confirmed the transaction details, click “Buy”. You have successfully purchased WARS.
How to Store WARS?
WARS is an ERC-20 token. WARS tokens can be stored in software wallets like Metamask, Token Pocket, Assure Wallet, Binance Wallet, Safepal, and BeFi wallet.
WARS tokens can also be stored in secure hardware wallets like Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X.
Hardware wallets are best for storing crypto assets as they are more secure and less prone to hacking attacks.
Can You Stake MetaWars (WARS)?
Yes, you can stake your MetaWars tokens using the MetaWars Dapp. All you need to do is click the “Stake Now” button, connect your PancakeSwap wallet, and begin staking. Staking WARS or WARS LP will reward you with APR and $GAM.
MetaWars is among the many blockchain-based games in the DeFi space. And like other such games in the play-to-earn ecosystem, its success is dependent on the widespread acceptance of the game, which is directly affected by its use case or value addition to the DeFi space.
Most frequent questions and answers
You can trade MetaWars on altcoin exchanges like PancakeSwap v2, Bilaxy, and HotBit.
Yes, you can make money in the Metaverse. One of the most common ways of earning real money in the Metaverse is by buying virtual land and selling it at a higher price for profit. This is similar to buying properties in the real world.
You can also earn money in the Metaverse by hosting virtual events, flipping digital assets, investing in metaverse tokens, creating and selling Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), designing virtual spaces, and participating in Play-to-Earn games.
Yes, MetaWars is listed on PancakeSwap v2.
No, MetaWars is not listed for sale or service in Binance.
No, MetaWars is not available on Coinbase.
You can make money and earn NFTs on MetaWars by staking your purchased NFTs, playing the Play-to-Earn game, and trading in the marketplace.
MetaWars is a play-to-earn game powered by a growing digital economy built on blockchain technology. Considering the rapid growth of the global gaming industry, MetaWars may be worth investing in in the long run. But the volatility of the crypto market is a significant factor you should consider when investing in MetaWars or any other digital asset. We advise that you do your research and only invest money you are willing to lose.
MetaWars is a roleplaying game powered by a digital economy built on a blockchain. This Play-to-Earn game is set in the 50th century and takes the form of an epic space adventure. Players explore an uncharted universe filled with surprises, mysteries, and potentially valuable loot waiting to be discovered.
MetaWars token allocation is as follows: 27.8%to Ecosystem rewards, 19.5% to Private sale, 13% to liquidity, 13% to the team, 11% to the treasury, 10% to Marketing, 4% to advisory, and 1.7% to public sale.
As o November 2022, the market cap of the MetaWars token is $195,875,527.48. There is a maximum of 1,500,000,000 WARS token supply.
Skrumble.com provides all its content for informational purposes only, and this should not be taken as financial advice to buy, trade or sell cryptocurrency or use any specific exchange. Please do not use this website as investment advice, financial advice or legal advice, and each individual’s needs may vary from that of the author. This post includes affiliate links with our partners who may compensate us.