Skrumble is an innovative communication technology company. Our feature-rich solutions help improve communication, enhance client relationships and create new business opportunities. Skrumble’s robust solutions allow businesses to be more connected, simplified, and scalable.
The Front-End Developer will take part in our GAX project team, reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. The successful candidate will have the ability to complete complex tasks and solve a variety of problems with minimal supervision.
- Develop Javacript applications using modern tools (ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, etc.)
- Test for Web Accessibility compliance using approved 3rd party tools, and fixing errors to ensure all work is compliant
- Perform cross-browser testing
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Why join Skrumble?
- Build a cutting-edge solution for the next generation
- Fast-paced, creative and collaborative team
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Awesome Yonge and Bloor location
- 3+ years of experience in Front-End Development
- Experience with GIT/ SVN
- Solid Understanding of JS tools (Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Browserify)
- Experience with Native Development
- React and React Native
- Angular senior (fast debugging, unit testing, code optimization, spotting security concerns in front end)
- Linux basics (manipulating files, file permissions, simple bash, capable to read Apache log)
- Experience with Mobile applications (ios and android)
- Must be a creative self-starter, who is self-managed, highly motivated, and detail oriented
- NodeJS experience is a plus