Business Development Rep.
Skrumble is an innovative communication technology company. Our feature-rich solutions help improve communication, enhance client relationships and create new business opportunities. Skrumble’s robust solutions allow businesses to be more connected, simplified, and scalable.
We’re now leading the team behind Skrumble Network’s completely new, innovative blockchain and application that centers on creating the most secure connections for communication possible.
The Business Development Representative will ensure that sales quotas, revenue retention, and customer satisfaction excel at Skrumble. This role is customer oriented. The candidate must be able to prioritize and have a passion for solving complex issues. He or she will also be responsible for creating and attending sales sessions. All work will be done from our Toronto office.
- Generate new leads (cold calling, cold emailing, LinkedIn messages and other methods that you are comfortable with) and close new business
- Manage existing accounts, up-sell current accounts and minimize cancellation of existing accounts
- Quota of closing 4-6 new accounts/ month and having an annual churn of less than 8% of existing customers
- Leverage previous connections and relationships for new business opportunities
- 3+ years of related experience • Minimum of 1 year of experience with Salesforce or another CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English is required other languages are considered to be an asset)
- Must love a fast pace environment as Skrumble is rapidly expanding
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive health and dental plan
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Awesome Yonge and Bloor location
- Bagel Monday’s, Beer Friday’s and team outings